Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Your Leaders: Amanda

Your Leaders.

Amanda

Every weekly meeting, she is there working with the girls. This week, we learn a wee bit more about this leader with the 64th Guides.
  • Three things about Girl Guide camp: 1 you love, 1 you hate, 1 you dream of! I love- Camping; I hate-waking up early; I dream of-banana boats
  • Three places you've been, yes, with Girl Guides: Ottawa, Firestation, Camp
  • Three friends you've made through Girl Guides:Sheri, Breanne, Kabrena
  • Three things you own "just for Girl Guides": Uniform, Program Book, My Camp Backpack
  • Three crafts that you'll never do again: Tye Dying, anything that involves painting
  • Three memories you treasure (Girl Guides!): My gold camp, Ottawa, Camping with the guides when I was in Pathfinders
  • Three things you have done as a member of Girl Guides: Skiing, Tubing, Camping
  • Three foods you tried because of Girl Guides: Banana Boats, Tin Foil Dinners, Anything from the gross food challenge at Survivor Camp
  • Three Girl Guide crests/badges you own: Tubing/Skiing, I Love Being a Junior Leader!, Lippizaner

Thanks Amanda! We have one more leader to profile and that would be our Treasurer so check back again next week. In the meantime, enjoy all the upcoming activities with the Unit, and watch this blog for any notices or announcements.

No comments: