She is pictured with Katie, and that makes sense, because they met in Girl Guides and are now Junior Leaders (Rangers) together!
Here are Ashlee's answers to our questions.
- Three things you have done as a member of Girl Guides: ranger round up in Doe lake, the remembrance day ceremony in Ottawa, the lippizaner stallions at the jlc
- Three foods you tried because of Girl Guides: banana boats, hot dogs in milk cartons and raw potatoes
- Three places you've been, yes, with Girl Guides: Ottawa, Doe lake, The Toronto zoo
- Three memories you treasure (Girl Guides!): gold camp, doe lake, and Ottawa.
- Three Girl Guide crests/badges you own: religion in life, gold camp badge, cookie selling badge
- Three things about Girl Guide camp: 1 you love, 1 you hate, 1 you dream of! love: eating food without our hands, hate: bathrooms, dream of: winter camp in tents.
- Three friends you've made through Girl Guides: Katie Wilson
- Three activities that were amazing: can you survive that activity at Doe Lake
- Three things you own "just for Girl Guides": uniform, camp blanket, camp hat
- Three Girl Guide things you say/do that no one else will understand: da moose
- Three things you'd tell someone if they thought they might want to join Girl Guides: you'll make friends that will last you a lifetime, you learn how to camp and become part of a group that welcomes you, girl guides also accepts woman of any age to join.
Thanks Ashlee! We're thrilled to have you as part of the leadership team for the 64th Guides.