You see her pretty much every week, but how much do you really know about her? We made her slow down for a few minutes and answer some questions for us. Here is the low-down.
- Three things you have done as a member of Girl Guides: Gone camping, traveled to 3 other countries, earned a Girl Guides of Canada scholarship
- Three foods you tried because of Girl Guides: Tin Foil Dinners, Banana Boats and Hot dogs in a milk carton
- Three places you've been, yes, with Girl Guides: Bolar mountain for either skiing or tubing, Fire station and Pax Lodge in London, England
- Three things about Girl Guide camp: 1 you love - campfires, 1 you hate - when the girls get grumpy, 1 you dream of - never forgetting to bring something to camp
- Three friends you've made through Girl Guides: Amanda, Breanne and Kabrena!
- Three things you own "just for Girl Guides": My uniform, camp blanket and craft/meeting supplies
- Three things you'd tell someone if they thought they might want to join Girl Guides: It's a great organization, if you give a little, you will gain a lot, and there is a lot of opportunity available for any age level.