- Three things you have done as a member of Girl Guides: taught Pathfinders to knit, packaged up craft kits to be sent to Guides and Brownies in Dominica, and climbed The Moon pyramid in Mexico
- Three foods you tried because of Girl Guides: Mars bar salad, hot dog cooked in a milk carton, fresh baked bread from a dutch oven in the fire pit
- Three places you've been, yes, with Girl Guides: Ottawa with Pathfinders, Wolfville Nova Scotia for the WAGGGS World Conference, Our Cabaña in Mexico with Cadets
- Three Girl Guide crests/badges you own: World Famous Lipizzaner Stallions (fun night!), 29th World Conference, Guiding...One Hour A Week...!?
- Three things about Girl Guide camp: 1 you love - sunny Sundays, 1 you hate - rainy Sundays, 1 you dream of - always being able to put away dry tents
- Three things you'd tell someone if they thought they might want to join Girl Guides: Guiding is THE place for today's girls. As an adult, Guiding provides opportunities and training. We have fun, make new friends and grow through a wide variety of experiences.
On the topic of Treasurer and Unit funds ... did you know that accounting records must be kept up-to-date so that a report of the financial situation of the group is available at any time. Funds collected by units ... are funds subject to public scrutiny?