We are happy to have Patti returning to the Unit as a Junior Leader. She was a member of the unit when she was in Guides.
Here are Patti's answers to our questions.
- Three things you have done as a member of Girl Guides: Jumped off of waterfalls, Participated in the national remembrance day ceremony, Travelled internationally
- Three foods you tried because of Girl Guides: Salsa verde (green spicy salsa), Macaroni and cheese cooked over a fire, CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIES!!
- Three places you've been, yes, with Girl Guides: Our Cabana, Casa Loma, Ottawa
- Three Girl Guide crests/badges you own: The dead scorpion society badge, ippzzaner stallions 2008 badge, 1910-2010 100 years in guiding badge
- Three things about Girl Guide camp: 1 you love, 1 you hate, 1 you dream of! Hate: The bathrooms, Love: Camp food, Dream of: Not getting any mosquito bites
- Three crafts that you'll never do again: Glitter bowl, Pineapple lamp shade, Paint Chip wallet
- Three activities that were amazing: Baking night, Movie night, Campfires
- Three things you own "just for Girl Guides": Navy pants, A roll of twine, So many fleece blankets
- Three things you'd tell someone if they thought they might want to join Girl Guides: You learn important life skills, You meet new friends, You make lots of great memories