Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Badge Testing

Badge Testing

Last week I was lucky enough to be able to do some badge testing to finalize some badges for the girls before year-end. Kaylin brought in some great work! I loved her outline (above) for a quilt block that is based on a tale.
She provided great level of detail in her drawing (left), and even has a clear piece that can be lifted to show the placement of the brain. Perhaps there is a future doctor in this young woman?
I'd love to show more work that the girls have completed this year. They've all outdone themselves with lots of solid commitment and lots of work to complete their badges this year!!
I was not always able to be the badge tester but I did get to see some of the presentations.

Well done, girls!

I look forward to seeing you all at the year-end banquet!

No comments: